Tuesday 11 August 2009

wanna make sweet love in the moonlight.

the video you are about to see is difficult to explain with only the words available to me. most people i showed it to were so completely baffled that they found it difficult to laugh, breathe, or do anything but stare in disbelief. sometimes its so ridiculous its hard to believe its for real and not a pisstake.
the hunk you see in the video is some scene kid who was in the year below us in college. he's really short and to the best of my knowledge he can't play the guitar. to the best of my knowledge guitars don't make jaunty synth riffs either.
look out for the bit where he spins around with his arms out. you couldn't make this shit up.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... just sobered myself and taken time to seriously reflect on this.

    i think its made my summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this songs great, been hearing it all over the place so not really sure what your issue with it is?

    ReplyDelete