Friday 10 July 2009

left my wallet in estacio sants.

yesterday we arrived at barcelona's estacio sants train station, exhausted after about 394723974 of being awake and travelling thousands of miles, ready to collapse in the 2 star luxury of albergue studio youth hostel. however, LITERALLY 5 MINS after we set foot off the coach, i found that my wallet had mysteriously disappeared out of my rucksack pocket. which means that all my euros, my bank card, blackwell's member card (i had loads of points too!), n.u.s, jimmy hat, and i.d are now no longer in my possession and some lucky spaniard is blowing 200 euros on sangria and heroin. it didn't help that the spanish police force are possibly the least competent and least helpful people in the actual world.

i didn't think i'd be able to relate to q-tip again after his showcase of new, really quite shocking material at glastonbury. now i can totally relate to his plight in el segundo. anyway, microwave lasagne and 27 cent beer calls, laters!

1 comment:

  1. luuuuukkkeeee!!! it's zaq from san diego. i feel your prain brother, someone heisted my iphone out of my front pocket in pamplona.

    so it goes.

    have fun at the festival man, i'll be reading your stuff from now on!

    ReplyDelete